We Hired Don Holmes to build our house in Granbury, Tx in Late summer 2014. We liked Don”s upfront attitude and strait forward answers. He built exactly what we wanted and the quality is amazing. Most importantly he kept our cost on budget in fact we had some money left over for outdoor projects we would have had to pay for out of pocket. We appreciated Don’s communication, usually daily updates and consulting with us on any changes or issues that may have been a cost factor or construction concern. Great builder honest man and quality work. That’s all we can ask for.
Custom Home Project #10
Square Footage: 3458
Bedrooms: 4 + study
Garage: 3 Car
Style: French Country
- Custom knotty alder cabinetry with island and custom butcher block
- Stunning 8’ knotty alder front door
- Butlers wine room with built-in ice maker
- Large Study with built-in desks
- Versatile 4th bedroom area-game-media room
- Screened in back porch
- Beautiful cedar pergola off back porch
- Hickory hardwood flooring throughout the house
- Over-sized master shower and heated Jacuzzi tub
- Over size master closet
This charming four bedroom, three bath home is a fitting backdrop for a busy lifestyle. It has a large formal dining area with plenty of room to host family and friends. The kitchen is open to the living room with a breakfast area. Melt the day’s cares away on the covered patio. This area continues out onto a pergola covered area which is designed with comfort in mind.
To request more information about this project use the form below.